Team Winnebagoland is a proud, family-owned powersports dealership in Oshkosh WI since 1971. We take our work seriously, we have fun doing it, and we are always looking for new team members who fit our culture.
Wage Range: $14 - $19 /hour
We are seeking an energetic and reliable lot technician to perform day-to-day building maintenance, maintain efficient technician workflow along with assisting customers with loading and unloading powersports vehicles. Overall duties will include removing debris, maintaining common room areas, restocking bathrooms, washing guest’s machines, deliveries and responding to all cleaning emergencies.
Reports to Service Manager
The lot technician will report to the service manager directly. Tasks will be assigned by the service manager, general manager, and service advisors as needed.
The Lot Tech position is an extremely important role in the daily operations of Team Winnebagoland. The ideal candidate must be organized, have exceptional attention to detail, the ability to work on their own, good communication skills, the desire to fit our professional culture, and the physical capability to complete all tasks listed below including working outside in all weather conditions.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Wash guest’s machines
- Assist guests with loading and unloading their machines
- Drive a truck and trailer to pick up and deliver guest’s machines
- Provide guests with a positive interaction when dropping off and picking up
- Operate a forklift for loading and unloading purposes
- Uncrate new machines for prep by technicians
- Clean and maintain the shop, including floors, under lifts, toolboxes, cabinets, and machinery
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse
- Clean employee break room, including washing dishes and mopping floors
- Clean both customer and employee bathrooms daily
- Empty all garbage, recycling and waste bins throughout the store
- Assist in general store maintenance, including parking lot debris and snow removal
Qualifications & Requirements
- High school diploma or relevant qualification required
- 6 – 12 months maintenance experience
- Able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Must be reliable and professional and be receptive to being coached
- A driver’s license is required. A motorcycle license is preferred as is all power sports certifications
- Must be able to work in all types of weather
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Must be healthy, strong, and fit
We are a team of enthusiasts and we take pride in what we do. If you are a motivated powersports enthusiast who loves to meet new people every day, please apply!
Marine | Employment
We can't wait for you to join our team of sales and service professionals. Submit your application and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.